Kinda Funny Forums Fantasy Football League

Support zu allgemeinen Themen
referee

Kinda Funny Forums Fantasy Football League

Beitragvon referee » So 17. Mär 2019, 13:20

Last year we started the first ever KFFFFL. Our fearless commissioner, Tidal Town, rigged the league took home all the marbles, winning fair and square. Our goal is to run a 12-team league, and we've had a few teams drop out, so there are some openings!

stopwrinkles

Re: Kinda Funny Forums Fantasy Football League

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » So 17. Mär 2019, 13:20

referee hat geschrieben:Last year we started the first ever KFFFFL. Our fearless commissioner, Tidal Town, rigged the league took home all the marbles, winning fair and square. Our goal is to run a 12-team league, and we've had a few teams drop out, so there are some openings!

I'm up for joining the league but being a Bears fan please don't force me to sing praises to Brett Farve, torso or not.

leedingcaterer

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » So 17. Mär 2019, 13:21

Brett Favre has the best torso in football because he's a gunslinger..he makes things happen...BOOM tough actin tinactin

referee

Beitragvon referee » So 17. Mär 2019, 13:21

I would love to join the league if there are any open spots! Its my first time using the kinda funny forums so just trying to get involved in the community.

Despite being a Bears fan I will say Brett Favre was one hell of a competitor. Also best Torsos cause he could really take a hit from Brian Urlacher in the good old days.

stopwrinkles

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » So 17. Mär 2019, 13:21

referee hat geschrieben:I would love to join the league if there are any open spots! Its my first time using the kinda funny forums so just trying to get involved in the community.

Despite being a Bears fan I will say Brett Favre was one hell of a competitor. Also best Torsos cause he could really take a hit from Brian Urlacher in the good old days.

would really like to join as well but i can't so far i'm having health issues making me search for drug coupons as i need to get them cheaper... but i thought that in the meantime i get treated - i want to learn so i think that it is going to be really useful for me. would someone help if i would have questions for you people later?

Zurück zu „Support“